Probyn Miers provides expert services to employers, architects and contractors to assist with the inception, design and execution of projects. This service can be provided for any stage of a project and, where required, may be confidential.
Typically Expert Advice will relate to:
- Design issues such as compliance with regulations;
- Technical issues related to materials and construction;
- Technical support for specialist areas of design;
- Contractual conflicts associated with extensions of time, certification or the issue of construction information;
- Project Management matters such as assessment of readiness for Practical Completion.
Probyn Miers will also undertake independent third party inspections.