Architect Expert Witness
Probyn Miers has an outstanding reputation for providing independent Architect Expert Witness evidence in international and UK construction projects.
- A team of experts with a track record of over 30 years of experience;
- A team which is highly regarded in the industry for identifying and analysing complex information and presenting a clear and succinct picture to both clients and tribunals:
- Experience as ICC Tribunal experts and as Single Joint Experts;
- Expert witnesses with experience of multi-disciplinary projects ranging from major government and commercial buildings to individual residences;
- Experience of giving oral evidence and being cross examined;
- Particular expertise on issues of design, technical performance, defects in construction ad workmanship, construction quality, design obligations, differing site conditions, contract interpretation and the performance by parties of their contractual obligations;
- Familiarity with varying types of construction from simple and traditional to complex and technologically advanced;
- A focus on providing the level of opinion which is appropriate, and cost-effective, for each stage of the dispute process.
Probyn Miers has experience of providing Expert Witness services on projects and in cases stretching across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, CIS countries, Europe and the Middle East.
"You could not find a better team for expert architectural evidence.
They would always be my first call to find an expert architect".