Co-Founder and Director
- Teresa is our Director directly in charge of Probyn Miers marketing and is a key thinker within our team for her creative input into our marketing strategies. She also oversees a diversity of administrative tasks at Probyn Miers as well as supporting some of the everyday needs of our practice.
- Teresa‘s background goes back to her three years of architecture studies before completing her studies in Social Sciences.
- Prior to co-founding Probyn Miers, Teresa’s career had taken her to work closely with non-governmental international organisations (NGO’s).
- Director (past) of Development Programmes for economically disadvantaged groups in Costa Rica. In that capacity her role included the specification, writing and planning of socially responsible programs to be founded by non-governmental organisations (NGO’s). A leading experience in promoting and engaging social responsibilities and coaching in regional seminars to benefit women in deprived rural areas, fishing communities and rural workers. A lead coach in Development Programmes in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico and for charities in the former Yugoslavia.
- She currently runs the management of a 50 hectare residential development project on the mountains of Costa Rica, including for landscaping and reforestation of indigenous species.