Dispute Review of construction claims
Probyn Miers has a wealth of experience in Construction Dispute Resolution with an established track record of providing independent and confidential overviews of the technical issues in a dispute.
We are able to:
- Considering a potential claim against a client, consultant or contractor, before the commencing of legal proceedings;
- Providing an early independent overview of the matters alleged;
- Assist in assessing the most appropriate form of dispute resolution to pursue;
- Work alongside legal advisors and experts in other fields, where appropriate;
- Advise on issues where settlement offers are under consideration.
Probyn Miers also has a network of experienced specialist consultants that we can refer to when necessary.
"We have instructed Probyn Miers on a number of matters over the last decade.
When instructing them, I am confident that I will receive detailed, balanced
and commercial advice which will assist my clients and me in determining the
best resolution for a dispute, be it litigation, arbitration or adjudication".
Instructing solicitor on behalf of insurer