Technical Audits – building design & specification
There are many stages of a project where an independent technical audit of project information can assist commercial decision making.
Whether you are:
- An architect seeking assistance or guidance;
- A legal adviser looking for technical guidance or a second opinion;
- An insurer assessing risk on behalf of a client;
- A building owner in need of guidance with regard to Fire and Health and Safety issues or,
- A contractor seeking advice on design or technical issues or on the requirements for achieving Practical Completion.
Probyn Miers can carry out a technical audit and provide a report tailored to give you the focus and depth of understanding that you need in order to proceed with confidence.