Anthony is a RIBA Part 1 Architecture Assistant at Probyn Miers. His support to our team of experts on various BIM / Revit tasks and on their digital / graphic needs in report formatting makes Anthony an excellent complement to our team work.
His proficiency skills on computer applications and systems are essential on his roles as Admin Assistant.
Anthony is the first port of call for our in-house day to day IT needs. His versatile skills on digital, social and creative media are essential and greatly appreciated on his role as Marketing and Business Developing Assistant.
He is instrumental for formatting documents, building databases, building PowerPoint presentations and on all digital and graphic needs.
Anthony executes the technical content in our website and the implementation on social media and marketing campaigns. He is responsible of the digital aspects of the on-line and printed editions of our Journal ‘Perspective’.
He supports the organisational and logistics of Probyn Miers’ conferences (100+guests) and our in-house events (CPD, Team feedback sessions).
Anthony works closely with Probyn Miers’ IT professional service provider in all in-house trouble-shooting issues: software / hardware faults, data recovery and PC component installation.
He is a key team player in the core technical implementation of the GDPR and Cyber Security systems at Probyn Miers.
- Probyn Miers Ltd, Marketing / Administration / Architectural Assistant (2014 – Current)
- S Culinan and Buck (SCABAL) Architects – London, Work Experience, Architectural Assistant (2013)
Anthony is proficient in the use of a wide range of industry standard software and systems including:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- CAD applications such as Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- 3D modelling application Trimble SketchUp.
- Render packages Keyshot and Lumion.
- 3D Printing software (Cura Print and Makerbot Print), printer use, maintenance and construction (Ender 3 and Makerbot).
- Proficient in the use of Windows 10 and Mac OSX operating systems.
- Adobe Creative Collection Suite (photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, acrobat).
- Mailshots and Campaigns using Mailchimp for effective mailbox delivery.
- Support and problem solving on I.T issues: software / hardware faults, data recovery,
and PC component installation.
- Editing and updating webpages via WordPress and uploading, editing and creating graphics.
- English – Mother Tongue
- Spanish – Conversational / Very Good
- Part 1 Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Architecture (2:1), University of Westminster London (2011 – 2014)
- Autodesk Building Performance Analysis Certificate – Autodesk (2013) BPAC v1.0 Autodesk Revit, Vasari, GBS