BSc (Hons), BA (Hons), MCIAT Architectural Technologist
Harry Pangli is a Senior Architectural Technologist with over 12 years’ experience in the construction industry in the UK. He is currently studying for the RIBA Part 2 examination.
His experience of drawing and detailing design are of great value to our forensic work. He has worked on a range of project types, scale and complexity including all aspects of tender and production drawings.
In his professional roles he has been responsible for the development of design proposals into fully detailed, technically complete designs and the production of construction information to enable tenders to be sought, contractors to be appointed and projects to be constructed. He has also managed teams of assistants during the design development and construction phases of significant projects.
- Probyn Miers, Technology and Standards Research Assistant (April 18- present). Assisting experts in analysis of drawings, specification information and correspondence in relation to published standards and normal good practice; inspection and investigation of building defects.
- British Standards Institute, Committee Member (2017-present).
- BPTW Partnership, Architectural Technologist, London (2016-2018). Worked on large scale mixed tenure housing in large developments; production of tender/construction packages and managing post construction stages (up to £42m).
- Frost Architects, Senior Architectural Technologist, London (2011-2016). Overseeing large scale residential dwellings from start to completion; involvement in various education, commercial and residential projects, with responsibility for design, tender, construction and building control packages; coordinating and processing contractors’ information, arranging valuations and interim certificates and managing client communications (up to £8m).
- IBX Global, Graphic Designer, part-time, London (2009-2011).
- Sutton and Wilkinson Associates, Architectural Technologist, Cannock, Staffordshire (2010).
- Moores Bramble Associates, Architectural Technologist, Birmingham (2007-2010). Part of a team running projects on site as well as managing a team on planning applications (up to £33m). Bennett Architects, Junior Architectural Assistant, Birmingham and Manchester (2005-2006).
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, London. Committee Member, past Regional Treasurer (2013- present).
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, South East, Aspirations Group, past Treasurer (2016-2017).
- Architectural Design Technology and Production, De Montfort University, Leicester (2003-2007)
- BA Architecture, De Montfort University, Leicester (2009-2011)
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (2015-present)
- RIBA Part 2, Oxford Brookes University (2017-present)
Languages: English (mother tongue), Punjabi (fluent)
Proficient in the use of a wide range of industry standard software including: Revit 17 and 18.2, AutoCAD all Versions, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Vectorworks, ArchiCAD, NBS, JCT, Podium and Microsoft Project.
For a detailed CV please contact us