BSc (Hons), BA (Hons), DipArch, MCIAT Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technologist / Standards Research Assistant
Harry Pangli is a Senior Chartered Architectural Technologist with over 12 years’ experience in the construction industry in the UK.
His experience of drawing and detailing design are of great value to our forensic work. He has worked on a range of project types, scale and complexity including all aspects of tender and production drawings.
In his professional roles he has been responsible for the development of design proposals into fully detailed, technically complete designs and the production of construction information to enable tenders to be sought, contractors to be appointed and projects to be constructed. He has also managed teams of assistants during the design development and construction phases of significant projects.
- Instrumental on the analysis of drawings, specification information and correspondence in relation to published standards and normal good practice; inspection and investigation of building defects.
- Experienced on large scale mixed tenure housing in large developments; production of tender/construction packages and managing post construction stages (up to £42m).
- On his role as an Architectural Technologist he has experience on large scale residential dwellings from start to completion; involvement in various education, commercial and residential projects, with responsibility for design, tender, construction and building control packages; coordinating and processing contractors’ information, arranging valuations and interim certificates and managing client communications and planning applications (up to £8m).
- British Standards Institute, Committee Member, Drafting New Standards (2017-present).
- CIC Liability Committee Member, on behalf of Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (2018-present)Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, University Accreditation Panel (when required).
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, Special Issues Task. Committee Member (2017-present).
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, London. Committee Member, past Regional Treasurer (2013- present).
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, South East, Aspirations Group, past Treasurer (2016-2017).
- Architectural Design Technology and Production, De Montfort University, Leicester (2003-2007)
- BA Architecture, De Montfort University, Leicester (2009-2011)
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (2015-present)
- RIBA Part 2 Diploma in Architecture, Oxford Brookes University (2017-2020)
- English (mother tongue)
- Punjabi (fluent)
Proficient in the use of a wide range of industry standard software including: Revit 17 and 18.2, AutoCAD all Versions, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Vectorworks, ArchiCAD, NBS, JCT, Podium and Microsoft Project.
For a detailed CV please contact us