BA (Hons), DipArch, MSc Construction Law, RIBA
Magdalena is a Chartered Architect and holds a Master’s Degree in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution from King’s College, London.
- With her strong focus and analytical skills Magdalena plays a key role in our team analysing cases ranging from master planning and infrastructure projects in the Middle East through to residential and commercial developments in the UK.
- She has been responsible for complex analysis on a wide range of issues such as the provisions of fire protection, liability and compliance under traditional and “design and build” procurement.
- Magdalena has worked on new build, refurbishments as well as interior design schemes, and is familiar with all stages of design and construction processes. She is familiar with detailed historical surveys.
Probyn Miers Architects, London. Chartered Architect (Feb 2016 – Present)
Lisa Shell Architects, London. Architect (May 2015 – Feb 2016)
- Artist studio/workshop with accommodation, London, £1M. Concept design for new build.
- Private residence, London, £250k. Refurbishment and new build. Prepared documentation and drawings for tender and construction phases. Site inspections and contractor liaison.
- Private residence, London, £500k. Refurbishment of a 17th century Grade II Listed mansion. Carried out a detailed historical survey and assisted with preparation of design development drawings.
Loren Design Architects, London. RIBA Part 2 Assistant (Sept 2012 – May 2015) and Part 1 Architectural Assistant (Aug 2008 – Oct 2009)
- Residential development, London, £500k. Three high-end penthouses on an existing rooftop in Crouch End Conservation Area. Prepared design reports and drawings for pre-planning and planning application submissions.
- Residential development, London, £4M. Mixed use development with affordable housing and landscaping strategy. Involved in preparation of drawings and design reports in design development stage for submission of planning application.
- Office Entrance, London, £30k. Concept and detail design for alteration and upgrade to current standards.
- Residential development, London, £400k. Prepared specification and detailed drawings for tender and Building Control submission.
- Commercial development, London, £1M. Extension of an existing office building to accommodate additional units. Generated 3D models and prepared client presentations.
- Office fit-out and signage, London, £70k. Prepared layout options and planning application submission. Conducted research into fire safety standards to enable incorporate of ancillary uses within the proposed scheme.
- Private residence, London, £500k. Refurbishment of an existing four bedroom house. Coordination of information produced by interior designer. Prepared detailed fit-out drawings and specifications
- Private residence, London, £90k. New porch with a new entrance to the front façade of the existing three storey Georgian mansion in St. John’s Wood Conservation Area. Generated series of 3D models and layout options.
- Residential development, London, £750k. Conducted research into sustainable design features such as green roofs and living walls. Involved in feasibility studies and preliminary designs, and prepared drawings and reports for planning application.
Publications (a selection)
- ‘Independence and Impartiality in Arbitration’, October 2017, ‘Perspective’ Journal.