CEng MICE, MCIArb, PMP
Senior Engineer - Forensic Analysis and ADR
Martin is a Chartered Civil Engineer with substantial experience on high profile projects in the construction industry. He has led and managed construction teams of multiple subcontractors in challenging completion schedules for large-scale road and infrastructure projects, including heavy engineering, metro and underground projects and on water piping networks.
Martin has acquired in-depth technical experience in his various managerial and coordinating roles in complex projects in the MENA region, West Africa, the Balkans, and UK.
- An extensive portfolio on large-scale projects including mass concrete pouring, bulk earthworks, structural steel works, heavy earthworks, masonry, cladding, glazing, high-specification office fit outs, permanent revetments and quay walls installation, asbestos abatement, installation of underground wet and dry utilities, trackwork’s, roadworks, water piping networks, micro tunnelling.
- Highly experienced on the managing and mitigation of risks for successful completion.
- Manager of key high profile projects and supervising design engineering and construction activities ($400M+), Middle East.
- Manager Redevelopment Project ($300m), Gabon.
- Manager Metro project, ($2Billion) & Project Manager of iconic Information Control Centre Building. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Middle East
- Leading responsibilities on Chilled water piping network activities, Al Reem Island.
- Chair on contractor’s meetings & acting as client’s representative, Middle East.
- Leading coordination of sub-contractors and construction teams, Middle East.
- Expert opinion and advise to solicitors in dispute resolution proceedings, Middle East
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, Institution of Civil Engineers
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators [MCIArb]
- Chartered Engineer [CEng] with Institution of Civil Engineers UK
- Project Management Professional [PMP – PMI]
- RICS accredited Advanced course in Quantity Surveying
- NEBOSH – National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- MEng Civil Engineering with Construction Management
- Currently studying for his LLM in Construction Law and Arbitration
For a detailed CV please contact us