BA Dip Arch (Dist) MA ARB
Senior Architect - Forensic Analysis
Shaun is an Architect with extensive experience throughout his practice as a hands-on Design Director on complex infrastructure projects in all areas of design and construction.
He brings to every project extensive knowledge and leadership skills related to large complex projects, with a focus on transport-oriented infrastructure (TOD) and mixed-use development – through all design stages, in both the UK and internationally.
For over 30 years he has been designing and managing projects in UK, Germany, Ireland, China, Middle East and Canada, including master planning, mixed-use commercial/ retail/ residential, hospitality, health, sport, education and transportation.
- Extensive experience as leading Architect on multi-disciplinary architecture & engineering teams and on several transport / metro projects.
- Director of Transportation Stratford Regional Station Upgrade. Engaged as Expert Witness .
- Transport Projects (a selection):
- London Underground (LU). Retail- Mixed-Use. Projector Director.
- Docklands Light Railway.
- Stratford Regional DLR Station, London. Docklands Light Railway (DLR), (£12m). Project Director.
- Architectural Monument, Dubai. Roads & Transport Authority (RTA). Invited competition for Transit-Oriented Development. Project Director
- Dubai Creek Front Development, Al Ghubaiba & Al Ittihad Ferry Terminals.
- Carnegie Pavilion, Headingley (£21m). Project Director
- Bradford City Centre Masterplan (£2bn). Project Director.
- Finch West / Steeles West Station, Toronto, Canada ($2.6bn). Project Director.
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, China ( $1.17bn). Project Director.
- River Thames, London (£175m). Design Manager.
- Paddington Bakerloo Line Link, London Underground (LU) / TFL (£40m).
- Bank Station Capacity Upgrade (BSCU), London Underground (LU) / TFL (£500m).
- Jeddah Metro, Saudi Arabia ($12bn). Design Integration.
- Palestra, Blackfriars Road, London (£68m). Associate – Project Architect, London.
- St. Stephen’s Green to Dublin Airport Alignment Study. Associate – Project Architect.
- Birmingham New Street Station Capacity Upgrade, Rail track (£550m).
- London Canary Wharf Group / Docklands Light Railway (DLR) (£6m). Associate – Project Architect.
- Blackfriars Station, London (£600m). Associate/ Project Architect.
- Colorium, Dusseldorfer-Hafen, Germany (£60m) .Technical Lead
- North Greenwich Station, London (110m.)
- Architecture (BA) [Part I] – Leeds Beckett University (1978-1981)
- Diploma in Architecture (Dip Arch [Dist.]) [Part II] + Part III – University of Westminster, London (1983-1985)
- Architecture (MA) – University of Westminster, London (1995-1997)
- Intensiv Kurs, Goethe Institut, Berlin (1992)
- Goethe Institut, London (1992)
- Diploma Architecture [Distinction], Polytechnic of Central London [Westminster University] (1983-1985)
- Blue Circle Cement Prize: ‘Brighton Pier’ (1980)
- BA Architecture, Leeds Polytechnic [Leeds Beckett University] (1978-1981)
- Architects Registration Board
- BA Architecture, 2nd Year, Oxford Brookes University (1995-1997)
- BSc Architecture, 1st Year, University of Westminster (1995)
- Visiting Critic: Leeds Beckett University, Kingston, Southbank, Bartlett and Westminster University
For a detailed CV please contact us