BA (Hons), PGDip, March, PRINCE2
An architectural assistant with experience of the early delivery stages of design, on-site operations and project management.
At Probyn Miers he works closely with our forensic team bringing his methodological approach to bear on complex issues of building design and construction.
His on-site experience is crucial for site investigations and research.
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner – Project Management (2017)
- M.Arch Architecture, RIBA Part 2 – University of Brighton, School of Architecture, Brighton, UK (2011-2013)
- PGDip in Architectural Studies – University of Brighton, School of Architecture, Brighton, UK (2008-2010)
- BA (Hons) Architecture, RIBA Part 1 – University of Plymouth, School of Architecture, Plymouth, UK (2003-2006)
CAD, MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Rhino 3D and 3D Studio Max , Health and Safety, emergency first aid and safeguarding adults at risk.
Memberships – Affiliations
- Tate Modern Society
- The Art Workers’ Guild
- Centre for Alternative Technology
- The Hellenic Association for the Environment and Culture
- Volunteering: Olympic Games, Athens 2004
- Conservation volunteers – ELIX
- Greek – mother tongue
- English – fluent