Where we provide links to other websites – to the extent permissible by law – we have no control over those websites or their content. The provision of such a link does not imply that we endorse the website or the products and services offered through it, nor does it warrant the accuracy on any linked website.
- Academy of Experts
- Adjudication Society
- Architecture.com – Architecture website by the RIBA
- Association for Consultancy and Engineering
- BAILII – Cases and Legislation
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Civil Procedure Rules – Part 35 for experts:
- Dispute Board Federation, Geneva
- Expert Witness Directory
- Kings College Centre for Construction Law & Management
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Society of Construction Law
- Society of Construction Arbitrators
- Worshipful Company of Arbitrators
Probyn Miers cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site, howsoever caused.